Download Oppo Preloader Driver latest updated version free for Windows (32 Bit & 64 bit). If you want to connect your Oppo smartphone to your computer, but your computer doesn’t recognize your device. Then you need to install your phone driver on your computer for resolving this issue.
Table of contents
Oppo Preloader Driver auto-installer installs all the required drivers for your Oppo device on your Windows PC. So that your computer can easily recognize your Oppo device in the future.
Why You Need To Install a USB Driver?
If you want to transfer files on your phone to your computer or from your computer to your phone, then your computer must be installed by your phone driver. USB driver is also very important while flashing a phone. if you want to flash your device using your computer, then your computer also requires a USB driver.
Oppo Preloader Driver Support for All MTK and Qualcomm Devices
Here on this page, we have managed the direct download links for downloading Oppo Preloader/USB/CDC Driver for completely free. The driver is 100% safe and virus free. This driver works fine for both MTK and Qualcomm. So download the driver and fix the “USB device not recognized” issue on your computer.
Oppo Preloader Driver Supported OS
The Oppo Preloader Driver is fully compatible with all Windows versions. Below is the list of all supported OS for this driver.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit) architecture.
Download Oppo Preloader Driver
|Download Driver Auto Installer
|Oppo MT65XX Preload Driver (Vcom Driver)
|Download Oppo MT65XX Preload Driver
How To Install Oppo Preloader Driver?
- Download Oppo Preloader Driver from the above links.
- Extract it and open the folder.
- Run the Setup.EXE file.
- Once you run the exe file a popup window will appear on your computer screen.
- Click Next to continue setup.
- If it shows a security warning tap on “Install the driver software anyway” to continue the installation.
- Done. You have successfully installed Oppo preloader driver on your computer.
- Restart your computer to complete the installation.