Technocare APK is a free tool for bypassing FRP on Android smartphones. The app was specially developed for Samsung smartphones but can also be used for other models of smartphones. With the help of this app, users can bypass Google Account security, login, and play services. This application will even unlock your boot loader and change your restore to a clean state. It can do all these things for free and without any risk.
Table of contents
Technocare App Features
The main feature of this app is its ability to bypass FRP on Android smartphones. While it is specifically made for Samsung phones, it also works on other devices. For instance, you can assign security to a Google Account and sign in with that account. You can even change the ROM of your device with this app. It will bypass the FRP and allow you to sign in with a new Google account. You can use this application to avoid being locked out of your phone because of its FRP.
It works on any android device. It doesn’t require a specific version of android or high RAM. You can install this app even on low-quality mobiles with 512MB RAM. It is easy to use and you can follow the video tutorial to get started. After you’ve installed the app, you’ll need to reboot your phone to enjoy its full benefits. And after you’ve finished, you’re all set to bypass FRP protection on your phone!
How to use Technocare APK?
To use Technocare APK, you must have root permissions on your device. First, you should enable the unblocking feature on your phone. Next, you should turn on the “Unknown Sources” option. When the installation starts, you should be prompted to enter the password for your Google account. Then, tap on the button “Allow unknown sources” to allow the installation. Then, you’ll be prompted to enter the code of the app.
Apart from its ability to unlock FRP, Technocare APK allows you to split the screen of your FRP-locked device. This is an important feature for Samsung users, as it prevents unauthorized access to the device and prevents the device from being reset. The app also helps in unlocking the bootloader and FRP. The app is a must-have for Samsung Android users, so download it today.
Download Technocare APK
How to use Technocare APK?
- You must have a factory reset phone with you. Choose the language as English on the welcome screen that appears while the phone is restarting.
- You need to enable the Talkback feature. You can do this by pressing the Home key 3 times continuously when you are on the welcome screen.
- When the Talkback Menu is opened, go to Talkback settings and tap on the Search. Now, type and choose “Getting started with Talkback.”
- Now, you must play the YouTube video given in the Getting Started page. Click on the three dots option in the video and tap on the Share icon and choose the Google Plus icon.
- In the Download History page that opens along with File Manager, click on “My Files” and select the SD card.
- Open the SD card directory and then tap on the Apex Launcher APK, which you have already inserted into the SD card.
- Now, install the Apex Launcher. If a pop up appears, go to Settings and select, “Allow installation of non-market apps.”
- Once the Apex Launcher is installed, you will see that the menu is transformed into the Apex Launcher interface.
- Now, go to the device Settings > Lock Screen and Security > Other Security Settings > Device Administrators. Deselect “Find My Device” from there and make sure that it is disabled.
- Now, go to the device Settings > App, and tap on three dots option and select the “Show system apps” option. Select Google Account Manager from the list and disable it. Again select Google Play Services and disable it too.
- Open the Technocare APK FRP that you have downloaded from the SD card. Install the Technocare app by tapping on it and clicking on Next.
- Once the Technocare app is installed successfully, go to device Settings > Accounts, and add any other Gmail account.
- Enable Android Device Manager from the Device Administrator.
- Now, you must go back to the device Settings > Apps, and enable both Google Account Manager and Google Play Services.
- Finally, restart your smartphone. You have now successfully bypassed the FRP on your device.