Pattern, Pin, and Password are the most common security types on Android devices. Almost everyone uses one of these security types to secure their devices. But what happens when you forgot your Android device pin, password, or pattern? In today’s article, we are going to discuss bypassing these security types when someone forgot their password or pattern. Android Multi Tools is one of the most popular, trusted, and secure tools to unlock patterns, passwords, pins, and face locks from Android devices. It is fully supported to all the new and old smartphones and tablets. Just download the tool and resolve this issue within a minute.
Table of contents
What are Android Multi Tools?
Android Multi Tools is a windows program to remove, unlock, and bypass patterns, pins, and passwords from Android gadgets. You can download and install the tool on your Windows PC and easily unlock your Android gadget.
What types of features and functions are available in the Android Multi Tools application? Before going to discuss further let’s have a look at the best features of this tool.
- It allows you to check the status of your device.
- Unlock Android pattern, pin, and password easily and quickly.
- Capacity to reset confront information/Gesture (Pattern) bolt
- Capacity to Reset an overlooked Gmail ID
- Capacity to totally Wipe information from a gadget
- Capacity to reboot in a Single tick
- Capacity to check the status of the gadget in fastboot mode
- Capacity to Wipe information or reserve in fastboot mode Capacity to exit fastboot mode in a solitary snap
- Capacity to dispatch the order to incite in a solitary snap
- Capacity to check programming and equipment data.
Download Android Multi Tools for Windows
How to install it?
The installation process of this tool is very easy. You don’t need technical skills to install this tool. Just follow me in the below simple steps to install the latest version on your Windows computer. Let’s get started.
- Download the Android Multi tools from the above button.
- Extract it after downloading.
- Open the folder after extracting.
- Finally, double-click on the .exe file to start the installation.
- Follow the options that appear on your computer screen to complete the installation.
How to use Android Multi Tools?
- First of all launch the Android Multi Tools application on your computer.
- Connect your phone to your PC, and make sure USB Debugging is enabled. The tool also requires root access.
- Once done, Open the folder where Android Multi Tools v1.02b is located.
- It will ask you to grant access permission. Click on Yes to open the tool.
- The tool will open and it will run on CLI (Command Line Interface), which is easy to use.
- It will ask you to press any number and then press enter. For e.g. you can Press 1 for the status of the device. It will show normal information like Device, ID, IMEI, etc.
- If you want to reset the Face/PIN lock from your Android phone, you can press 2. After pressing 2, you will need to follow further instructions to reset or deactivate the PIN.
- If you want to reset the Face/Gesture/Pattern lock, press 3 and follow the process accordingly. It will remove the pattern so you can use the phone.
- You can press 4 if you forgot the Gmail account or its password. This helps you to remove and access the device.
- To format data, press 5. It will wipe all the data available on your phone.
- You can also reboot your phone, by pressing number 6.
- Number 7/8/9, helps you to go to Fastboot Mode & then wipe data/cache or check status and exit from Fastboot mode.
- For checking the software & hardware information from the device, by pressing S/H accordingly.
- You can get direct access to the command prompt by pressing 0.